Alternative URL:  nowgoal2.com
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Olimpic Donetsk VS FC Vorskla Poltava, home wins

UKR D1Olimpic Donetsk VS FC Vorskla Poltava, home wins

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sun, 18 Oct 2020 09:37:10 GMT        

Ukrainian Premier League -- Olimpic Donetsk VS FC Vorskla Poltava 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 5 rounds, Olimpic Donetsk got 3 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 7 of the Ukrainian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Olimpic Donetsk got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 57.1%.

 

2. After 5 rounds, FC Vorskla Poltava got 3 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Ukrainian Premier League. In the last 20 games, FC Vorskla Poltava got 5 wins, 9 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 29.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Olimpic Donetsk 0.86-0-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 235 matches, the home team got 84 wins, 75 draws and 76 losses. Home win rate: 35.74%; Draw win rate: 31.91%; Away win rate: 32.34%; Home odds win rate: 35.74%; Draw odds win rate: 31.91%; Away odds win rate: 32.34%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2/2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 311 matches, the home team got 147 wins, 78 draws and 86 losses. Home win rate: 47.27%; Draw win rate: 25.08%; Away win rate: 27.65%; Over odds win rate: 45.34%; Draw odds win rate: 6.75%; Under odds win rate: 47.91%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.42-3.05-2.63. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 203 games, the home team got 80 wins, 53 draws and 70 losses. Home win rate: 39.41%; Draw win rate: 26.11%; Away win rate: 34.48%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Olimpic Donetsk(51.5%), Draw(26.0%), FC Vorskla Poltava(22.6%)

Ukrainian Premier League|Olimpic Donetsk VS FC Vorskla Poltava Big Data Analysis

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    http://data.nowgoal1.com/news/article.aspx?id=630080 [Pic]Gigi Hadid In Bikini – Hot Personal Pics
    [Pics] Beautiful Woman CJ Franco [Pics] See Christen Dye in Bikini

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.