Alternative URL:  nowgoal2.com
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Lokomotiv Moscow VS FC Ufa, home wins

RUS PRLokomotiv Moscow VS FC Ufa, home wins

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 17 Oct 2020 09:40:20 GMT        

Russia Premier League -- Lokomotiv Moscow VS FC Ufa 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Lokomotiv Moscow got 5 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 5 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, Lokomotiv Moscow got 10 wins, 7 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, FC Ufa got 1 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 15 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, FC Ufa got 7 wins, 9 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lokomotiv Moscow 1.11-1-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 362 matches, the home team got 182 wins, 84 draws and 96 losses. Home win rate: 50.28%; Draw win rate: 23.20%; Away win rate: 26.52%; Home odds win rate: 36.46%; Draw odds win rate: 26.52%; Away odds win rate: 37.02%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.17-2/2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1483 matches, the home team got 617 wins, 445 draws and 421 losses. Home win rate: 41.60%; Draw win rate: 30.01%; Away win rate: 28.39%; Over odds win rate: 44.23%; Draw odds win rate: 7.89%; Under odds win rate: 47.88%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.58-3.85-5.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 5 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 55.56%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 22.22%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lokomotiv Moscow(57.4%), Draw(26.1%), FC Ufa(16.6%)

Lokomotiv Moscow VS FC Ufa,

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    http://data.nowgoal1.com/news/article.aspx?id=630080 [Pic]Gigi Hadid In Bikini – Hot Personal Pics
    [Pics] Beautiful Woman CJ Franco [Pics] See Christen Dye in Bikini

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.