Alternative URL:  nowgoal2.com
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Greuther Furth VS Hamburger SV, away wins

GER D2Greuther Furth VS Hamburger SV, away wins

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 17 Oct 2020 09:35:44 GMT        

German Bundesliga 2 -- Greuther Furth VS Hamburger SV 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Greuther Furth got 0 wins, 3 draws, 0 losses and placed the 13 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, Greuther Furth got 4 wins, 12 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 31.3%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Hamburger SV got 2 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, Hamburger SV got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Greuther Furth 1.04--0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1204 matches, the home team got 551 wins, 334 draws and 319 losses. Home win rate: 45.76%; Draw win rate: 27.74%; Away win rate: 26.50%; Home odds win rate: 49.50%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.50%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2.5/3-0.99. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 311 matches, the home team got 147 wins, 63 draws and 101 losses. Home win rate: 47.27%; Draw win rate: 20.26%; Away win rate: 32.48%; Over odds win rate: 49.84%; Draw odds win rate: 6.11%; Under odds win rate: 44.05%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.95-3.40-1.87. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 12 games, the home team got 4 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Greuther Furth(26.8%), Draw(26.3%), Hamburger SV(46.8%)

German Bundesliga 2|Greuther Furth VS Hamburger SV Big Data Analysis

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    http://data.nowgoal1.com/news/article.aspx?id=630080 [Pic]Gigi Hadid In Bikini – Hot Personal Pics
    [Pics] Beautiful Woman CJ Franco [Pics] See Christen Dye in Bikini

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.