Alternative URL:  nowgoal2.com
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Krasnodar VS Rubin Kazan, home is possible

RUS PRFC Krasnodar VS Rubin Kazan, home is possible

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 17 Oct 2020 09:39:51 GMT        

Russia Premier League -- FC Krasnodar VS Rubin Kazan 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, FC Krasnodar got 3 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 10 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, FC Krasnodar got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Rubin Kazan got 4 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 7 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, Rubin Kazan got 8 wins, 8 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Krasnodar 0.84-0.5-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 857 matches, the home team got 391 wins, 242 draws and 224 losses. Home win rate: 45.62%; Draw win rate: 28.24%; Away win rate: 26.14%; Home odds win rate: 49.12%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.88%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2702 matches, the home team got 1118 wins, 744 draws and 840 losses. Home win rate: 41.38%; Draw win rate: 27.54%; Away win rate: 31.09%; Over odds win rate: 43.89%; Draw odds win rate: 5.88%; Under odds win rate: 50.22%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.83-3.50-4.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 59 games, the home team got 25 wins, 17 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 42.37%; Draw win rate: 28.81%; Away win rate: 28.81%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Krasnodar(51.4%), Draw(26.1%), Rubin Kazan(22.6%)

Russia Premier League|FC Krasnodar VS Rubin Kazan Big Data Analysis

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    http://data.nowgoal1.com/news/article.aspx?id=630080 [Pic]Gigi Hadid In Bikini – Hot Personal Pics
    [Pics] Beautiful Woman CJ Franco [Pics] See Christen Dye in Bikini

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.