Alternative URL:  nowgoal2.com
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Caykur Rizespor VS Ankaragucu, away wins

TUR D1Caykur Rizespor VS Ankaragucu, away wins

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 17 Oct 2020 09:34:30 GMT        

Turkish Super Liga -- Caykur Rizespor VS Ankaragucu 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Caykur Rizespor got 0 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 18 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Caykur Rizespor got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Ankaragucu got 0 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 20 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Ankaragucu got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Caykur Rizespor 1.07-0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1982 matches, the home team got 906 wins, 558 draws and 518 losses. Home win rate: 45.71%; Draw win rate: 28.15%; Away win rate: 26.14%; Home odds win rate: 47.23%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.77%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2.5-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1558 matches, the home team got 686 wins, 411 draws and 461 losses. Home win rate: 44.03%; Draw win rate: 26.38%; Away win rate: 29.59%; Over odds win rate: 45.25%; Draw odds win rate: 5.58%; Under odds win rate: 49.17%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.06-3.25-3.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 337 games, the home team got 166 wins, 95 draws and 76 losses. Home win rate: 49.26%; Draw win rate: 28.19%; Away win rate: 22.55%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Caykur Rizespor(47.6%), Draw(28.3%), Ankaragucu(24.2%)

Turkish Super Liga|Caykur Rizespor VS Ankaragucu Big Data Analysis

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    http://data.nowgoal1.com/news/article.aspx?id=630080 [Pic]Gigi Hadid In Bikini – Hot Personal Pics
    [Pics] Beautiful Woman CJ Franco [Pics] See Christen Dye in Bikini

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.