Alternative URL:  nowgoal2.com
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Eintracht Braunschweig VS VfL Bochum, side with the away

GER D2Eintracht Braunschweig VS VfL Bochum, side with the away

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 17 Oct 2020 09:35:28 GMT        

German Bundesliga 2 -- Eintracht Braunschweig VS VfL Bochum 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Eintracht Braunschweig got 0 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 17 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, Eintracht Braunschweig got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, VfL Bochum got 1 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 6 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, VfL Bochum got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 27.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Eintracht Braunschweig 0.99-0/-0.5-0.93. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 597 matches, the home team got 224 wins, 166 draws and 207 losses. Home win rate: 37.52%; Draw win rate: 27.81%; Away win rate: 34.67%; Home odds win rate: 41.04%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.96%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5/3-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1181 matches, the home team got 541 wins, 274 draws and 366 losses. Home win rate: 45.81%; Draw win rate: 23.20%; Away win rate: 30.99%; Over odds win rate: 45.89%; Draw odds win rate: 4.57%; Under odds win rate: 49.53%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.15-3.25-2.21. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 23 games, the home team got 4 wins, 8 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 17.39%; Draw win rate: 34.78%; Away win rate: 47.83%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Eintracht Braunschweig(27.9%), Draw(27.4%), VfL Bochum(44.7%)

German Bundesliga 2|Eintracht Braunschweig VS VfL Bochum Big Data Analysis

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    http://data.nowgoal1.com/news/article.aspx?id=630080 [Pic]Gigi Hadid In Bikini – Hot Personal Pics
    [Pics] Beautiful Woman CJ Franco [Pics] See Christen Dye in Bikini

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.