Alternative URL:  nowgoal2.com
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Zenit St. Petersburg VS FK Sochi, hosts to win

RUS PRZenit St. Petersburg VS FK Sochi, hosts to win

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 17 Oct 2020 09:36:18 GMT        

Russia Premier League -- Zenit St. Petersburg VS FK Sochi 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Zenit St. Petersburg got 6 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, Zenit St. Petersburg got 15 wins, 4 draws and 1 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, FK Sochi got 5 wins, 4 draws, 1 losses and placed the 4 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, FK Sochi got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Zenit St. Petersburg 1.07-1/1.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 395 matches, the home team got 241 wins, 79 draws and 75 losses. Home win rate: 61.01%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 18.99%; Home odds win rate: 42.53%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.47%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4079 matches, the home team got 1786 wins, 1043 draws and 1250 losses. Home win rate: 43.79%; Draw win rate: 25.57%; Away win rate: 30.64%; Over odds win rate: 44.86%; Draw odds win rate: 6.33%; Under odds win rate: 48.81%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.44-4.50-6.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 2 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 60.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Zenit St. Petersburg(67.9%), Draw(20.2%), FK Sochi(12.0%)

Russia Premier League|Zenit St. Petersburg VS FK Sochi Big Data Analysis

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    http://data.nowgoal1.com/news/article.aspx?id=630080 [Pic]Gigi Hadid In Bikini – Hot Personal Pics
    [Pics] Beautiful Woman CJ Franco [Pics] See Christen Dye in Bikini

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.