Alternative URL:  nowgoal2.com
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Seongnam FC VS FC Seoul, away is likely to win

KOR D1Seongnam FC VS FC Seoul, away is likely to win

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 17 Oct 2020 09:33:56 GMT        

Korea League -- Seongnam FC VS FC Seoul 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Seongnam FC got 5 wins, 7 draws, 10 losses and placed the 9 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Seongnam FC got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, FC Seoul got 7 wins, 4 draws, 11 losses and placed the 7 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, FC Seoul got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Seongnam FC 0.99-0/0.5-0.93. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 597 matches, the home team got 224 wins, 166 draws and 207 losses. Home win rate: 37.52%; Draw win rate: 27.81%; Away win rate: 34.67%; Home odds win rate: 41.04%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.96%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4094 matches, the home team got 1700 wins, 1169 draws and 1225 losses. Home win rate: 41.52%; Draw win rate: 28.55%; Away win rate: 29.92%; Over odds win rate: 43.80%; Draw odds win rate: 6.96%; Under odds win rate: 49.24%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.33-3.20-2.94. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 31 games, the home team got 17 wins, 11 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 54.84%; Draw win rate: 35.48%; Away win rate: 9.68%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Seongnam FC(36.2%), Draw(30.2%), FC Seoul(33.6%)

Korea League|Seongnam FC VS FC Seoul Big Data Analysis

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    http://data.nowgoal1.com/news/article.aspx?id=630080 [Pic]Gigi Hadid In Bikini – Hot Personal Pics
    [Pics] Beautiful Woman CJ Franco [Pics] See Christen Dye in Bikini

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.