Alternative URL:  nowgoal2.com
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Kayserispor VS Sivasspor, away wins

TUR D1Kayserispor VS Sivasspor, away wins

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 17 Oct 2020 09:39:05 GMT        

Turkish Super Liga -- Kayserispor VS Sivasspor 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Kayserispor got 2 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 10 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Kayserispor got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Sivasspor got 1 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 13 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Sivasspor got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kayserispor 0.82--0.5-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1455 matches, the home team got 724 wins, 367 draws and 364 losses. Home win rate: 49.76%; Draw win rate: 25.22%; Away win rate: 25.02%; Home odds win rate: 53.81%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.19%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2.5/3-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 649 matches, the home team got 277 wins, 163 draws and 209 losses. Home win rate: 42.68%; Draw win rate: 25.12%; Away win rate: 32.20%; Over odds win rate: 42.37%; Draw odds win rate: 6.78%; Under odds win rate: 50.85%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.30-3.30-2.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 41 games, the home team got 11 wins, 12 draws and 18 losses. Home win rate: 26.83%; Draw win rate: 29.27%; Away win rate: 43.90%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kayserispor(24.8%), Draw(26.4%), Sivasspor(48.8%)

Turkish Super Liga|Kayserispor VS Sivasspor Big Data Analysis

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    http://data.nowgoal1.com/news/article.aspx?id=630080 [Pic]Gigi Hadid In Bikini – Hot Personal Pics
    [Pics] Beautiful Woman CJ Franco [Pics] See Christen Dye in Bikini

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.