Alternative URL:  nowgoal2.com
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Kawasaki Frontale VS Nagoya Grampus, hosts to win

JPN D1Kawasaki Frontale VS Nagoya Grampus, hosts to win

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sun, 18 Oct 2020 09:34:24 GMT        

J-League Division 1 -- Kawasaki Frontale VS Nagoya Grampus 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, Kawasaki Frontale got 20 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Kawasaki Frontale got 16 wins, 2 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 80.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Nagoya Grampus got 13 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 4 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Nagoya Grampus got 6 wins, 2 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kawasaki Frontale 1.07-1/1.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 395 matches, the home team got 241 wins, 79 draws and 75 losses. Home win rate: 61.01%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 18.99%; Home odds win rate: 42.53%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.47%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-3-0.97. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 243 matches, the home team got 126 wins, 52 draws and 65 losses. Home win rate: 51.85%; Draw win rate: 21.40%; Away win rate: 26.75%; Over odds win rate: 43.21%; Draw odds win rate: 3.70%; Under odds win rate: 53.09%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.46-4.30-6.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 14 games, the home team got 11 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 78.57%; Draw win rate: 21.43%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kawasaki Frontale(64.4%), Draw(20.5%), Nagoya Grampus(15.2%)

J-League Division 1|Kawasaki Frontale VS Nagoya Grampus Big Data Analysis

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    http://data.nowgoal1.com/news/article.aspx?id=630080 [Pic]Gigi Hadid In Bikini – Hot Personal Pics
    [Pics] Beautiful Woman CJ Franco [Pics] See Christen Dye in Bikini

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.