Alternative URL:  nowgoal2.com
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Karlsruher SC VS SV Sandhausen, Karlsruher SC wins or draw

GER D2Karlsruher SC VS SV Sandhausen, Karlsruher SC wins or draw

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 17 Oct 2020 09:36:00 GMT        

German Bundesliga 2 -- Karlsruher SC VS SV Sandhausen 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Karlsruher SC got 0 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 18 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, Karlsruher SC got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 29.4%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, SV Sandhausen got 2 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 4 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, SV Sandhausen got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 62.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Karlsruher SC 0.86-0-1.06. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 484 matches, the home team got 187 wins, 135 draws and 162 losses. Home win rate: 38.64%; Draw win rate: 27.89%; Away win rate: 33.47%; Home odds win rate: 38.64%; Draw odds win rate: 27.89%; Away odds win rate: 33.47%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1560 matches, the home team got 676 wins, 390 draws and 494 losses. Home win rate: 43.33%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 31.67%; Over odds win rate: 44.04%; Draw odds win rate: 6.22%; Under odds win rate: 49.74%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.51-3.10-2.79. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 57 games, the home team got 22 wins, 22 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 38.60%; Draw win rate: 38.60%; Away win rate: 22.81%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Karlsruher SC(38.7%), Draw(28.7%), SV Sandhausen(32.6%)

German Bundesliga 2|Karlsruher SC VS SV Sandhausen Big Data Analysis

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    http://data.nowgoal1.com/news/article.aspx?id=630080 [Pic]Gigi Hadid In Bikini – Hot Personal Pics
    [Pics] Beautiful Woman CJ Franco [Pics] See Christen Dye in Bikini

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.