Alternative URL:  nowgoal2.com
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Falkenberg VS Orebro, side with the hosts

SWE D1Falkenberg VS Orebro, side with the hosts

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 17 Oct 2020 09:38:26 GMT        

Swedish Allsvenskan -- Falkenberg VS Orebro 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, Falkenberg got 3 wins, 7 draws, 13 losses and placed the 16 of the Swedish Allsvenskan. In the last 20 games, Falkenberg got 3 wins, 6 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 23 rounds, Orebro got 8 wins, 6 draws, 9 losses and placed the 10 of the Swedish Allsvenskan. In the last 20 games, Orebro got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Falkenberg 1.00-0-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1089 matches, the home team got 387 wins, 307 draws and 395 losses. Home win rate: 35.54%; Draw win rate: 28.19%; Away win rate: 36.27%; Home odds win rate: 35.54%; Draw odds win rate: 28.19%; Away odds win rate: 36.27%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2.5/3-1.08. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 477 matches, the home team got 226 wins, 127 draws and 124 losses. Home win rate: 47.38%; Draw win rate: 26.62%; Away win rate: 26.00%; Over odds win rate: 46.12%; Draw odds win rate: 5.45%; Under odds win rate: 48.43%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.59-3.45-2.49. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Falkenberg(38.0%), Draw(26.6%), Orebro(35.4%)

Swedish Allsvenskan|Falkenberg VS Orebro Big Data Analysis

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    http://data.nowgoal1.com/news/article.aspx?id=630080 [Pic]Gigi Hadid In Bikini – Hot Personal Pics
    [Pics] Beautiful Woman CJ Franco [Pics] See Christen Dye in Bikini

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.